FAQ’s (For Clients)
You are welcome to browse our expert advisors’ profiles including their areas of expertise, fees, and availability without creating an account. You will only be required to create an account if you want to ask a question or book a call with an Advisor.
Yes, not only you can message Advisors through adendo.com before you commit to a call, but we highly recommend it. This gives both you and the Advisors the opportunity to make sure it’s the right fit.
All sessions are done through a proprietary video conferencing platform within the adendo.com site. Also, both you and the Advisor will have the ability to share your screen.
Once you’ve decided on the best Advisor for your needs you will simply click on “Book me” and request the most convenient time for, and one in which the Advisor is available. The Advisor will receive a call request and have the opportunity to accept or decline the call.
When booking a call, you will be asked to supply a valid credit card which will be pre-authorized for two times the estimated cost of the call. This is done in case you decide to you need more time than originally estimated. Once the call is completed, you will be charged only for the exact number of minutes used.
Yes, you can invite up to 4 additional people to participate in the call.
When you’re paying for an Advisors’s time, it’s good to be prepared to make the most out of the call.
Here are a few suggestions to help you have a productive call:
- Communicate first with your Advisor through the adendo.com messaging platform. This helps ensure you have indeed selected the right Advisor who is qualified to help you.
- When booking a call, include as much detail as possible on what you want to accomplish so the Advisor can properly prepare for the call.
- It’s good to start off with some small talk to break the ice but move on as quickly as possible to the meat of the call.
- Don’t try to cover too much on one call. Learning new things is fun and exciting but can be overwhelming if you try to cover too much at one time. Consider breaking it up over two or more calls to maximize your retention.
Adendo is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. If at any point during a call you feel you are not getting the level of expertise you expected, you can terminate the call early. You can then contact customer service and receive a full refund.
Each Advisor sets their fees based on what they feel their time is worth and the overall value of the service they are going to be providing. Those Advisor with highly skilled or specialized knowledge and expertise will typically charge a little more than those offering more basic, or beginner type training.
No, the fees set by the Advisor are non-negotiable.
FAQ’s (For Advisors)
You can request to become an Advisor by clicking on “Request to become an Advisor” and telling us a little about yourself.
All applicants are evaluated based on their level of expertise and the demand from our community.
Be sure to review our Terms of Agreement for further information regarding our Advisor rules and expectations.
There is no cost to become an Advisor and creating your account and profile. You only pay a percentage of your total fee collected to adendo after each training session.
Showcasing your expertise is essential in making you stand out and build confidence in potential clients.
Here are 4 quick tips to help you create a great profile. For more detailed assistance be sure to review the adendo advisor guide to success.
- Your profile photo – Having a high-quality, professional profile image is very important. Your profile photo helps create trust and shows that you are a real person.
- Your areas of expertise – Be sure to list all your areas expertise while highlighting your most valuable assets in the first 3 to 4 lines, as this is what potential clients will see while browsing.
- Set your availability – Make yourself available as much or little as you choose. You can also set the amount of lead time you’ll need prior to booking a call.
- Set your fee – It’s up to you to determine what your time is worth. It’s important to set your price fairly, and in line with the knowledge and expertise you are offering.
You will need to set your fees based on what you feel your time is worth and the overall value of the service you are going to be providing. For more help on setting your fees, please visit the adendo advisor guide to success.
You are paid by the minute for the exact number of minutes of each call, minus 25% which is kept by adendo for administrative and hosting costs. Advisor commissions are paid twice monthly by ACH directly into your bank account.
You don’t have to just wait for people to find you on adendo.com. There are several ways to proactively promote yourself including:
- Your own personal contacts – Everyone knows someone so be sure to reach out to those in your inner circle and let them know about the service you’re offering.
- Social media – As an advisor you can create your own social media accounts and insert a link to your adendo profile.
- Blog posts – As an advisor, you are invited and encouraged to contribute to our blog, giving yourself invaluable exposure to those in need of your expertise.
Currently, adendo is only available to advisors in the US and Canada, however, we do have plans to expand to other countries.
When a potential client messages you or requests a booking from adendo.com you will receive an email notification. You can also enable SMS messaging and will be notified by SMS as well.
Trust and security within our community is our highest priority. We will not disclose any of your contact information to others.
Calls are connected through adendo; therefore, your phone number and email address will never be disclosed.
Trust and safety within our community is our highest priority. Adendo calls are completely off the record and are not recorded.
We don’t ask users to sign a non-disclosure agreement (nor do we suggest that you do), but we do ask that they disclose any conflict of interest during the call if they feel like there may be one.